Saturday, January 25, 2014

FREE 3-month Online Subscription for Wine Spectator


Good news to all readers and wine lovers.

While reading on my BlackBerry while still on my bed this morning, I came across this link. I have been reading wine spectator, both online and offline and have never seen this link before.

The Wine Spectator Online website, even at restricted use has been instrumental to my wine research and learning.

I am most excited to see many more features that now available to me right ahead of CNY, including the top two favourite features below:

Wine Class: OMG! This is an opportunity to spent a week to learn about wine intensively. And they actually have one class dedicated to Australia and New Zealand, a region that is very accessible in Malaysia.


Back Issues: I always hate myself for coming into the industry late and not reading enough. Now, you can have all the back issues including learning how people build contemporary cellars.
 
 

 Hurry, click the link and have a wine-filled CNY.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this article! Gonna access it on my tablet :) Cheers and Gong Xi Fa Cai!

    ReplyDelete